Competitive Intelligence is a process for scanning and collecting knowledge about new and competitive areas. It also enhances the opportunity to find interdisciplinary possibilities!
Competitive Intelligence is a process for systematic gathering and analyzing factors in the competitive environment that is of importance for the organization or the research projects.
- Analysis of new research areas and its potential commercial markets
- Benchmarking and mapping of project fields within a specific research area
- Analysis of publication areas – who are the sponsors of trials
- Gathering of information resources within a specific subject area
- Systematic mapping of financial sponsors in a web based alert module
- Mapping of current research projects – basis for publishing a technical book
- Market research of process models of different innovation offices
The SLU-library will take assignments in efficient monitoring and competitive intelligence, or give a seminar.
Created an efficient search strategy? Let it work for you!
Most databases and search engines offer possibilities for standing searches, which will send alerts to you via RSS or e-mail when new information that relates to your search has been retrieved.