The Library has a Makerspace in Alnarp, on the third floor above the library. Intended to be a space for creative recovery, you will be able to try new technology, crafts and create freely. The space is accessible with keycard every day, 06.00-23.00.
Use and book the 3D printer
We have a 3D printer called Flashforge Adventure 3. You are welcome to book and use it after you have attended one of our introductory sessions.
- Sign up for an introductory session which lasts about one hour and gives you the basic knowledge to operate the printer and use the program Flashprint.
- Sign up by emailing email@example.com
- Book the 3D printer log in with your student account details to book the printer after you have attended one of the introductory session.
Other equipment in the Makerspace
- Lego can be used both during your studies or for work, to build prototypes or visualize data. Yoiu might even want to give stop-motion movies using Lego a go!
- Puzzles and art supplies
- Seed library Exchange seeds at the Seed Library! Save some of the seeds from your flowers or vegetables and leave a few in the Seed Library in exchange for new ones during the next sowing season!
The space is accessible with keycard every day, 06.00-23.00.
Get involved and develop your makerspace!
We want this space to develop according to students’ needs: if you have ideas, requests for specific equipment, or just want to let us know what you think, you are more than welcome to get in touch.