At the library drop-in you can, as a student or employee at SLU, get help from a librarian with searching, evaluating and using information, and from a language tutor with writing assignments and oral presentations.
Drop by with your questions, big or small, about for example:
- Searching for literature and evaluate your sources.
- Reference management and plagiarism.
- Academic language, structure and disposition.
- The writing process and study technique.
- Reference management programs, e.g. Endnote and Zotero.
Time and place
Wednesdays, 13.00–15.00, during term time. (Cancelled 1 June.)