Thank you for your participation!
In December 2016, Swedish LifeWatch made a survey directed at researchers and professional biologists, to map the need for biodiversity data.
Almost 400 answers were submitted, and will provide valuable input for us in the future development of the infrastructure.
Five winners have been drawn at random from those who responded. The winners, who get to choose a free volume of Nationalnyckeln till Sveriges flora och fauna, are:
- Elsa Aggemyr, Stockholm University
- Arvid Bring, Stockholm University
- Linda Johansson, Länsstyrelsen i Norrbottens län
- Anders Sjölund, Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration)
- Alexander Zizka, University of Gothenburg