Nya examensarbeten vid VFM
Flera nya examensarbeten vid vår institution! Se lista på förslag och länk nedan.
- Recruitment success of Baltic salmon as an indicator of spawner health status
- Bubbles to help the lost traveler: Guiding migrating Atlantic salmon
- Importance of seed morphology for dispersal, predation and germination in dipterocarp trees in Borneo
- The effects of forest management on soil fungal communities and forest regeneration
- Meet your Neighbours: Using camera traps to study spatial behaviour of rats in relation to leptospirosis risk in Brazilian favelas
- Eyes in the nest: Golden eagle ecology using cameras
- The importance of Sveaskog’s Ecoparks on saproxylic beetles
- High tech fish echo sounders – important tools for fish management or useless expensive toys?
- Determination of phenology and/or classification of activity patterns and detectability of ungulate species based on images of camera traps.
- Slaughter weight in relation to calving date – can area quality compensate for being born late?
- Timing of calving along latitudinal and altitudinal gradient
- Movement activity and space use – what happens with moose when the tourists come?
- Moose rutting period – do female and male movement change in relation to sex ratio?
- Resilience facing Climate Change: Silvicultural diversification in Europe and North-America
Se övriga examensarbeten (länk)
Lediga examensarbeten (länk)