- High throughput field phenotyping, 5 ECTS
- Biology of lactation in dairy systems with cow and calf contact, 5 credits Time: 25 May - 4 July, 2022. Location: SLU Uppsala 13-17 June, Zoom other days. Application...
- Watershed ecology and biogeochemistry, 7.5 ECST Time: 15 - 22 September 2022, with some additional reading in advance. Location: Vindeln, Sweden
- Mixed-Effect Models for Forest Applications with Examples in R, 3 ECTS Date: 9 – 13 May, 2022. Time: 08.30 – 16.00 each day. Location: NMBU, Ås, Norway
- 7th Nordic Dendrochronological Fieldweek, 7 ECTS 27 June – 2 July, Alnarp and other locations in Southern Sweden
The Nordic Forestry, Veterinary and Agricultural University Network (NOVA)
NOVA is a university cooperation aimed at supporting the understanding of major global challenges in a Nordic context. Together we provide high quality PhD-level courses in subjects related to agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences, and support PhD- and post-graduate veterinarian specialisation students and NOVA’s scientists in building international scientific networks.
NOVA provides the opportunity for teachers to organise high quality PhD courses in collaboration with colleagues at other NOVA universities and with participants from NOVA universities and other international universities/organisations.
Participation in courses is free of charge for students from NOVA member universities. Travel and accommodation, however, is usually not covered.