- My weak signals are shouting at me! Föreläsning, Association of Professional Futurists, online. Marcus Bussey 2 juli 2021
- Kommunicera och Lyssna: Environmental Communication
Föreläsning på Färgfabriken
17 maj 2020
- Legitimacy and participation in planning and environmental governance – organisation of a two-day seminar with participants from Aalto University, Finland, and EC-SLU, organized by Martin Westin and Fanny Möckel, featuring talks from all four WP1 case studies, 27-28 October 2021.
- Arts-based research in communication and media studies: A series of examples and experiences. N. Carpentier. Ämnesseminarium, Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia (online), 6 april 2021.
- Bidrag till SESAM Expert Workshop on Games, SDGs, Local Communities and Natural Resource Management Systems. Do, T. och Powell, N. 28 oktober 2021
- Researching across contexts – Exploring the Why and the How. Sustainability Learning and Research Centre (SWEDESD). Whitman et al., 28 september 2021
- Co-designing a community carbon project. International Chamber of Commerce set of seminars during COP26. Powell, N. et al. 11 november 2021
- National-level workshop in Sweden
(with representatives of H&M, KappAhl, Nudie, Dedicated, Lindex, SSNC)
3 december 2020
- Kommunikation och dialog i målbildsarbetet
Hanna Bergeå och Lars Hallgren
10 mars 2020
- Breaking down representational frontiers: A case study on the unsilencing of the wolves in the Prague Zoo assemblage. Media breakdown and recovery International Symposium, Lund. 16 mars 2022.
- Algorithmically embodied emissions: is algorithmic harm fuelling the climate crisis? The Social Life of Algorithmic Harms Academic Workshop. New York/online. 10–11 mars 2022.
- Between dialogue and authority: Facilitators’ performance of authority in collaborative governance. Westin, M. Hallgren, L. & Montgomerie, M. Nordic Environmental Social Science (NESS) conference: Emergency and transformation. Gothenburg 2022.
- The dilemma of expertise: Power, justification and ambivalence in urban governance. Westin, M. Keynote talk at the conference ‘Getting our cities right #1: From critical urbanities to sustainable foodscapes’. SLU, Uppsala. 2022
- Playing our way to more relational soil futures – a carbon farming case. Barrineau, S., et al. Conference paper in the session “Soils as sites of emergency and transformation”, Nordic Environmental Social Science Conference (NESS), Gothenburg, 7-9 June 2022
- Who is entitled to speak? Unsilencing strategies in animal-human relations. Carpentier, N. European Communication Conference, online. 6-9 september 2021
- Arts-based research in communication and media studies: A series of examples and experiences. Carpentier, N. Communication Talk 21, International Communication Club, Bangladesh (online). 22 maj 2021
- Discursive-material struggles over the environment: The documentary film Kiruna – A Brand New World as an audio-visual intervention. Carpentier, N. Media and Communication. Vilnius Tech, inbjuden huvudtalare. 22-23 april 2021.
- Soil Sense-abilities – A Multispecies Approach to Caring for Futures
World Futures Studies Federation (WFSF) World Conference
October 26-29, 2021
- Building Transdisciplinary Capacity
– How can transdisciplinary research and university-based sustainability labs support societal impact towards sustainable futures?
The 2021 International Transdisciplinarity Conference (ITD), online
September 13-17 2021.
- Working towards environmental change: The construction of sustainability in Facebook groups in Sweden
Doudaki, V., Carpentier, N.
International Association for Media and Communication Research conference, online/Nairobi, Kenya.
11-15 July 2021.
- I, My Selfie, and Nature: dominating wilderness
Haider, J., Rödl, M., Joosse, S.
Conference on Communication and Environment.
21-24 June 2021.
- Enacting serious game co-design as an exploratory space for sustainability transformations
Do, T., Powell, N., Bussey, M.
Sustainability Research and Innovation Congress, online/Brisbane.
12-15 June 2021.
- The conflicteous intersection of anthropocentrism, global capitalism and the material agency of the local soil: A discursive-material analysis of the documentary film Kiruna - A Brand New World
International Communication Association conference, online/Denver, USA.
27-31 May 2021.
- I, My Selfie, and Nature: entanglements with wilderness
Rödl, M., Joosse, S., Haider, J.
Nordic Science and Technology Studies conference, online/Copenhagen.
20-21 May 2021.
- Regeneration, Redistribution and Value Loops: Moral intent and an ethics of care.
Palakshappa, N. Venkateswar, S. and Ganesh, S.
International Communication Management Conference, online/Ahmedabad, India.
January 8, 2021.
- Paradigms and Paradoxes: Beyond the Extant Approaches to Transparency
National Communication Association, online/Indianapolis, United States.
21 november 2020.
- Silencing / Unsilencing Nature: A remediation of human-animal relationships
‘Mediating Change’ International Colloquium, Prag.
20-21 november 2020.
- Biodiversity dilemmas and cross-scale challenges in Arctic governance
European Polar Science Week, hosted by the European Space Agency.
29 oktober 2020.
- Visibility and sustainability in value chains
Shiv Ganesh och Nitha Palakshappa
Digital Transformations Symposium Copenhagen Business School, Online/Copenhagen, Denmark.
29 oktober 2020.
- Silencing / Unsilencing Nature: A reflection on giving nature more of a voice
Media Leadership Forum, Jinan University, China.
13-18 juli 2020.
- From stakeholders to joint knowledge production partners: The participatory development of guiding principles and toolkit to structure the participation of non-academic partners in academic research
Vaia Doudaki och Nico Carpentier
International Association for Media and Communication Research conference.
12-17 juli 2020.
- Do we need to reframe our understanding of environmental communication? Beyond instrumental concepts of communication for sustainability
Anke Fischer, Lars Hallgren, Kaisa Raitio och Erica Von Essen
International Association for People-Environment Studies (IAPS) online/Quebec.
22 juni 2020.
- Visibility Agents: Organizing Transparency in the Digital Era
Shiv Ganesh, Delaney Harness och Cynthia Stoh
International Communication Association Annual Convention, online/Gold Coast, Australia.
- Environmental communication – a research field relevant for environmental psychology?
Anke Fischer och Lars Hallgren
Swedish Environmental Psychology Network, Lunds universitet.
8 november 2019.