Do you want to do your independent project on Lake Mälaren? At the moment there are several available projects at the Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment.
Here we refer to web pages that collect all independent projects at the Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment, as well as the Department of Aquatic Resources. Among these are quite a few projects that focus on Lake Mälaren.
- Undergraduate studies and independent projects at the Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
- Thesis Work in Ecology at the Department of Aquatic Resources
Published independent projects (a selection)
- Maja Sellergen. 2022. Aluminiumbehandling som sjörestaureringsåtgärd i Stora
och Lilla Ullfjärden (pdf)
- Elin Flodin. 2021. Vid vilka förhållanden frodas kvävefixerande cyanobakterier i Mälaren? (pdf)
- Jonas Beretta-Piccoli. 2020. The floating menace: Evaluation of methods to eradicate Nymphoides peltata in Lake Mälaren (pdf)
- Sandra Lindqvist. 2019. The influence of future climate on circulation patterns in the Ekoln basin - a modelling study based on MIKE 3 FM
- Anna-Lena Rehrl. 2018. Occurrence and fate of organic micropollutants (OMPs) in Lake Mälaren
- Anna Sjulgård. 2018. Algal blooms at bathing sites and the environmental monitoring
- Anna Landahl. 2015. Chemical and physical effects in surface waters after a wildfire in Västmanland, Sweden 2014.
- José Luis Jiménez Ledesma. 2011. Dynamics of color and organic carbon within the Mälaren catchment – a modeling approach
- Malin Eriksson. 2005. Sjögull (Nymphoides peltata) i Galten - en möjlig invasionsart