Addresses and contact information to different functions, locations and units at SLU. You can also find the SLU invoice address and information about how personal data, for example data gathered through our website, are processed at SLU.
Official address, organisation and VAT number
SLU, P.O. Box 7070, SE-750 07 Uppsala SWEDEN
Tel: +46-18-67 10 00, Fax: +46-18-67 20 00
Organisation number: 202100-2817
Visiting address: Ulls hus, Almas allé 8, Uppsala
Open: Mon-Fri 9.00-11.00, 13.00-15.00
Tel: +46-18 67 10 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SLU Uppsala, see Official address
- SLU Alnarp, Box 52, SE-230 53 Alnarp, tel: +46 40-41 50 00, fax: +46 40-41 50 10
- SLU Umeå, SE-901 83 Umeå, tel: +46 90-786 8100, fax: +46 90-786 81 25
- SLU Skara, Box 234, SE-532 23 Skara, tel: +46 511-671 00 fax: +46 511-671 34
- All SLU locations
Invoice address and handling of invoices
SLU can accept three types of invoice. They are, in order of priority: Electronic invoices in the format Svefaktura BIS 5A 2.0 (PEPPOL) or Svefaktura 1.0, A pdf or tiff file by email and Hardcopy by post.
Sending invoices to SLU
Use this address for all invoices to SLU:
SE-750 07 Uppsala
This address must always be included on the invoice.
Make sure the address field only contains the invoice address. The invoice reference should be entered in a separate field (see the section on invoice reference).
If, for some reason, you need to give the name of the person ordering the goods or service as part of the address, make sure the name is entered after the address. If the name of the person ordering is given before the address, this person, not SLU, is considered the addressee. This means that the invoice may not be paid. Instead, the person ordering will be personally responsible for ensuring payment.
- If there is an order number (if a purchase order has been issued from the Proceedo epurchasing system), give this as invoice reference.
- If there is no order number, instead state the invoice reference code of the person ordering the goods/service in the client reference field. An SLU invoice reference code consists of three digits and three letters, such as 123ABC.
- Only enter the reference code, no other text. For example, write "123ABC", not "Ref: 123ABC".
- The supplier needs to enter the reference in a separate field in their invoicing system. All invoicing systems have a field for client reference, and this is the field that should be used. That way, the reference will appear in the correct place on the invoice and it will be possible for Palette, the SLU invoicing system, to automatically identify the reference.
Types of invoices accepted by SLU
SLU can accept three types of invoice. They are, in order of priority:
- Electronic invoices in the format Svefaktura BIS 5A 2.0 (PEPPOL) or Svefaktura 1.0
- A pdf or tiff file by email
- Hardcopy by post
The reason for this order of priority is that the "svefaktura" format is entirely electronic and does not need verifying. That makes it the cheapest, fastest and most secure method.
Email invoices are a better option than hardcopy.
There are four ways for suppliers to send invoices in the "svefaktura" format to SLU. Click the link Send e-invoices to SLU to open a document with more information.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Email invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the invoice has arrived, a receipt will be sent to the sender's email address.
Important information about invoices sent by email:
- The invoice should be attached to the email and the file format must be either pdf or tiff.
- One invoice = one attachment.
- Any appendixes to the invoice must be included in the same file as the invoice itself. Each attached file will be interpreted as one invoice.
- Any information in the body of the email will not be read. This process is entirely automatic and the inbox is not monitored by a human. For support and if you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Payment forms via Palette
These forms can only be used for in-house transactions.
All "payment via Palette" forms (see the page forms (in Swedish only, contact your financial administrator if you want help)), including any appendixes, can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that the form and any appendixes must be sent as one file.
Hardcopy invoices should be sent to the SLU invoice address (see above).
The invoices will be sent to a scanning service, and the scanned copies will then be forwarded to SLU.
Data protection at SLU
- Contacts at management level
- Contacts for collaboration and innovation
- Departments and faculties
- Press room
- SLU Library
- University administration
Questions about studies at SLU
Questions related to SLU's websites