Alejandra Lucia Figueredo Rodriguez
I work as a teaching and research assistant at the Department of Urban and Rural Development, in the Division of Environmental Communication since January 2023. I completed my master's thesis in 2022 for the master's programme in Political Sciences at Uppsala University with the title "Bureaucratic legacies in Peace Agreements: A study on the pervasiveness of New Public Management doctrines in the Colombian Peace Agreement (2016)". My interests include collaborative governance and public management, public consultation and inclusion, and facilitation and conflict mediation. I am also interested in the link between peacebuilding and environmental governance.
I am involved as a teaching assistant in two courses in the Master's Programme in Environmental Communication and Management:
- Conflict, Democracy and Facilitation (15 ECTS)
- Engaging critically with environmental governance practices (15 ECTS)
I am currently engaged with two research projects:
- Kolinlagring i jordbruket som klimatstrategi: ett lantbrukarperspektiv.
- MSc. (2022) Political Sciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- PGDip. (2021) Business Management in the Social and Solidarity Sector (Specialisation Diploma), Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá DC, Colombia
- PGDip. (2019) Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (Specialisation Diploma), Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá DC, Colombia
- BSc. (2018) International Relations, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá DC, Colombia