I build systems for estimating nutrient leaching to lakes and sea from land sources on a regional and national scale.
- Automated creation of risk evaluation maps, for the leaching of nutrients from small suar systems, using high resolution elevation data.
- Modelling nutrient losses from small agricultural catchments.
- Further development of a decision support system (FyrisCOST) for cost efficient measures on agriculture land to reduce nutrient leaching.
- Maintaining and operating modeling framework for MACRO-SE, a national risk assessment tool for pesticide leaching to surface- and ground water.
- Maintaining, updating and operating the European Integrated Monitoring (IM)-database.
- Introduction to limnology, in Land use watershed management, MV0217 (earlier MV0194)
- Models for Water Policy (MX0145)
- Modelling of nutrient source apportionment at Uppsala University (1TV446)
- Impact of climate change on water quality and phytoplankton composition in lakes and reservoirs.
- Modelling of light climate in lakes.
PhD in limnology at Uppsala university 2005. In the period 2006-2009 I spent my postdoc working with water quality scenarios for NYC water supply.
Tools I work a lot with:
Environmental Assessment Specialist at the
Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment; Division of Geochemistry and Hydrology
Institutionen för vatten och miljö
750 07 UPPSALA
Lennart Hjelms väg 9, Uppsala