- Emission of ammonia and greenhouse gases from animal houses and manure
- Aerial environment in animal houses
- Building technology in beef cattle and sheep houses
Animal environment and building functions in animal houses
Building constructions in agriculture
Emission of ammonia and greenhouse gases from animal houses and manure
On going research areas
- Dust levels depending on ventilation system in buildings for growing-finishing pigs. Funded by The Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry. Performed by Knut-Håkan Jeppsson.
- More efficient biogas production using self-separating manure. Funded by Partnership Alnarp and Swedish Farmer´s Foundation for Agricultural Research. Performed by Sara Bergström Nilsson (Swedish Rural Economy and Agricultural Societies in Halland), Rebecka Asplund (Växa Sverige), Knut-Håkan Jeppsson.
- Deep litter for sheep – plant nutrient value and comparision of bedding materials. Funded by SLU Ekoforsk. Performed by Cecilia Palmborg (NJV, SLU), Gun Bernes (NJV, SLU), Knut-Håkan Jeppsson
- Efficient lighting in animal houses. Funded by Swedish Farmer´s Foundation for Agricultural Research. Performed by Torsten Hörndahl, Knut-Håkan Jeppsson, Hans von Wachenfelt.
- Increased daylight and reduced electricity consumption in pig houses. Funded by Swedish Energy Agency. Performed by Niko Gentile (LTH), Jiangtao Du (LTH), Knut-Håkan Jeppsson, Hans von Wachenfelt.
M Sc Agriculture, (Agricultural Engineer), SLU 1986
Agr D Building Technology in Agriculture, SLU 2000