My overall aim in my work is to find simple statistical solutions to complex problems in biology. My research covers traditional livestock species, as well as plants and wildlife. Most of my work is interdisciplinary and I enjoy working together with a number of research groups.
I am involved in research at SLU on peas, silver foxes, reindeer and flycatchers. Apart from a number of publications in statistical genetics, I have also developed a widely used statistical package in R, hglm, which is important to me in spreading my research results.
- 2012 - Professor, Dalarna University
- 2009 – 2012 Associate Professor, Dalarna University
- 2008 - 2009 Senior Lecturer, Dalarna University
- 2005 - 2008 PostDoc Uppsala University
- 2003 - 2005 Lecturer in Statistics, Dalarna University
- 1998 - 2003 PhD Student, SLU