My main research goal is to understand how aquatic insect species interact together and with their environments over space and time, to inform conservation and management. My work focuses on unravelling the response of invertebrate biodiversity to natural and anthropogenic variations in environmental conditions, with a strong emphasis on climate change.
Field of research:
- Aquatic food webs
- Global change
- Aquatic ecosystems
- High altitudes and High latitudes.
2012: Master of Science in Biology, University of Bourgogne Franche-Comté (France)
2015: PhD in Aquatic ecology, University of Bourgogne Franche-Comté (France)
2015-2019: Postdoctoral Fellow:
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (Canada)
- Estonian University of Life Sciences (Estonia)
- Istituto per lo Studio degli Ecosistemi (Italy)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
PhD Student supervision:
Jenny L. Nilsson