- 21 November 2022 SLU Landscape Days in Alnarp in October In October, SLU Landskapsdagar finally took place on site after a couple of years of online event...
- 15 November 2022 Would you like a toolbox for increased academic productivity? Welcome to an online workshop arranged by SLU Landcape Teaching Synergy Forum on December 7, 2022.
- 01 November 2022 Marie Stenseke will lead the new Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA) Marie Stenseke will lead SLU's new interdisciplinary initiative Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA)....
- 01 November 2022 Kick-off for the new Interdisciplinary Adacemy In November, SLU's new Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA) makes its official start. Two projects and...
Sustainable cities and communities
SLU has broad competence linked to the many facets of sustainable urban development. Blue-Green infrastructure, biodiversity, design of urban landscapes and sustainable urban food systems are just a few examples. By connecting disciplines, faculties and sectors, the platform stimulates the new research, new methods and new collaborations needed to make future urban landscapes ecologically, economically and socially sustainable.
- 29 Nov Park life! - how to make public green areas available to more people
- 30 Nov How can you work practically with interdisciplinarity?
- 1 Dec – 31 Jan PhD course: Research funding proposals with a multi-, inter- or transdisciplinary approach
- 1 Dec – 2 Dec Towards Greener, Healthier and Resilient Cities!
- 5 Dec World Soil Day 2022: ”Soils, Where food begins”
- 7 Dec A toolbox for increased academic productivity: From efficiency to effectiveness
- 8 Dec Future analysis of the management of urban forests