Associate Professor of virology / Senior Researcher (time for research in the position – 80%, teaching – 20%) 2010-present.
Dept. of Plant Biology, Uppsala BioCenter SLU
- Group leader and PI
- Obtained external funding
- Launched several new research projects
- Invited speaker at seven international conferences
- "Genetic Engineering”, BI0505, 10 study weeks, lecturing.
- “Genetics I”, BI1098, 10 study weeks, course administrator, lecturing, examination.
- “Virology”, BI0861, 5 study weeks, B level, lecturing.
- “Immunology”, BI0999, 5 study weeks, course administrator, lecturing, examination.
"Immunology and Genetics at the organismal- and molecular levels”, BI1280, 15 study weeks, course administrator, lecturing, examination.
Molecular plant-virus interactions.
Supervised eight Master students, five post-docs
Co-supervised six PhD students
Supervised a PhD student (as a main supervisor)
- fifty-four research articles in refereed journals
- four book chapters (Springer Index of Viruses; Encyclopedia of Virology)
- five proceedings papers
- thirty-two conference contributions
- the articles have been cited more than 3100 times; h-index = 30; i10-index = 48 (according to Google Scholar database as of October 2020)
- four papers have been highlighted by The Faculty of 1000
Linnean Centre for Plant Biology in Uppsala