- 22 Aug CRU Networking Meeting 2022 CRU Networking Meeting 2022 in Rudbecksalen, Uppsala University.
- 24 Aug – 25 Aug CRU Conference: Nordic Embryo Technology Association (NETA) Annual meeting 2022 Most welcome to the Nordic Embryo Technology Association annual meeting 2022!
- 8 Sep – 9 Sep Conference: Annual Swedish Epigenetics and Chromatin Meeting (EpiChrom 2022) A conference organized by Uppsala University together with CRU on September 8-9.
- 12 Oct CRU Webinar: “The effect of phthalate mixtures on endometrial cells and receptivity” Nadja Visser, PhD student at the Department of Women´s and Childrens´s Health, Uppsala University...
- 24 Oct – 28 Oct Postgraduate course: Sperm Quality Evaluation A course organized by GS-VMAS, NOVA and CRU.
CRU's main function is to increase the knowledge on reproduction in animals and humans by applying a comprehensive view on reproductive biology. To arrange conferences, seminars, workshops and postgraduate training activities are key components in this work, as is seed funding of collaborative projects.