- 02 September 2022 SLU contributed to DevRes2022 On 22-24 August, the Development Research Conference was held in Uppsala, Stockholm and online....
- 21 June 2022 PhD course broadens our perspectives on sustainable development Many parts of the world are losing their wild animal species rapidly. At the same time, other par...
- 16 June 2022 How to prevent the next pandemic? A new EU-project aims to prevent future pandemics by identifying best practices for biodiversity...
- 5 Oct – 6 Oct Conference: Getting our cities right #2: From Living Laboratories to urban healthscapes
- 5 Oct Reflections on Interdisciplinary research with examples from food research
- 17 Oct – 27 Oct PhD course: One Health - concept, cases and methodology
- 25 Oct – 26 Oct Uppsala Health Summit 2022
- 2 Nov Worth knowing: Skogens svampar och hur de påverkas av skogsbruk
One Health - the interface between animal, human and ecosystem health
Understanding the complex interface between animal health, human health and ecosystem health needs a multidisciplinary approach and collaboration between several scientific disciplines. SLU has a broad expertise in the One Health area.