CRU symposium: Male reproduction
CRU welcomes all interested to the CRU symposium "Male reproduction", September 13, 2018 at 13:00. The symposium will be held in Lärosal 5 at the Evolutionary Biology Centre, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Professor Tommaso Pizzari, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, UK.
- Adverse effects of environmental chemicals on human fertility and sperm cell function, Senior scientist Kristian Almstrup, Department of Growth and Reproduction, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- The sperm factor: paternal impact beyond genes, Associate professor Simone Immler, School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK,
- Experimental evolution alters reproductive protein networks, Associate professor Rhonda Snook, Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
- Associate professor Hanne Løvlie, Linköping University
- Biomimetic sperm selection for assisted reproduction - fact or fantasy?, Professor Jane Morrell, Department of Clinical Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
There will be a coffee break (swedish fika) in the afternoon. Register by sending an e-mail with your name and affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration is September 6.
If you have questions please contact Ghazal Alavioon, Dept of Ecology and Genetics, Uppsala University, email@example.com.