On this page, you will find document templates in Word for SLU publications. The templates were updated at the beginning of 2020. You will also find information and help on how to use the templates.
Doctoral and Licentiate theses
- Download the templates (zip)
The zip file contains:
- Insert (text in the summary chapter/monograph)
- Notice of dissertation
- Errata list
- Back cover text (doctoral thesis). The front cover will be designed by the print shop.
- Article template with instructions.
Student thesis template
If you are writing a student project or independent project, you can use the student thesis template.
- Download the English version of the student thesis template (Canvas)
- Instructions on how to use the student thesis template (Canvas)
The report template works in the same way as the student thesis template and you can therefore use the instructions for the student thesis template. For those of you who prefer to work in InDesign, there is a report template developed by SLU communication.
Everything published on the SLU website must be compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations (in Swedish). This also applies to uploaded documents, such as PDF. In order for your final PDF to be compliant with the accessibility regulations you need to follow the formats in the templates and add so-called alt texts to images and tables in your Word document.