Zotero is a reference management program. There is a SLU Harvard citation style that can be used to form references in Zotero. Here you find information about the program, the citation style and how to use it.
Zotero is a free open source reference management program, which means that you as a student can continue to use it even after you have left SLU.
- Zotero recognises when you view a bibliographic reference in a web browser and can automatically save the information to the program.
- If you are writing an essay with someone else it is easy to share references by creating a group library in Zotero.
- Zotero keeps your reference library on your computer synchronised with a web version so that you always can access them, as long as you have a computer with internet access.
Download Zotero and find more information:
- Download Zotero
- The SLU University Library FAQ about Zotero
- The SLU Library video guide Get started with Zotero
- Using Zotero with Google Docs
SLU Harvard style for Zotero
The SLU Harvard citation style is called Acta Universitatis agriculturae Sueciae. It can be used for texts in both Swedish and English. The style is in a CSL format and can also be used in other reference management programs that uses the CSL format.
- SLU Harvard style for Zotero (Search for Acta Universitatis agriculturae Sueciae and download)
- How do I use the SLU Harvard style file in Zotero?