Drop-in – get help online!
Last changed: 13 April 2023
At the library drop-in you can, as a student or employee at SLU, get help from a librarian with searching, evaluating and using information, and from a language tutor with writing assignments and oral presentations.
Drop by with your questions, big or small, about for example:
- Searching for literature and evaluate your sources.
- Reference management and plagiarism.
- Academic language, structure and disposition.
- The writing process and study technique.
- Reference management programs, e.g. Endnote and Zotero.
Time and place
Wednesdays, 13.00–15.00, during term time. (Cancelled on 26 April.)
You will meet a librarian by entering Zoom. If there is a queue, the librarian will let you in as soon as it's your turn.
- Drop-in Search and Cite: https://slu-se.zoom.us/my/studylab
- Drop-in Academic language: https://slu-se.zoom.us/my/academiclanguage
You are welcome to contact us by chat or e-mail in case you need help at other times, see contact information below.
If you need help with something that takes longer time, please book a librarian or a language tutor, see Personal help.