Current members of GCUA
Beijing Forestry University, China
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Global Challenges University Alliance?
Please send an application considering the following assessment criteria to the GCUA coordinator. An application will be discussed and decided upon at the General Assembly.
Partner universities should:
- be strong in agricultural sciences (including landscape architecture, food-, veterinary- and forest sciences), environmental sciences and/or the life sciences (from Consortium Agreement)
- offer education at undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels
- have an (documented) interest in developing international networks for PhD students
- describe how commitment to GCUA will look like (e.g. Summer school, workshop)
- describe how the university works with the implementation of the UN sustainable development goals and how this will have an impact on work within GCUA.