- 30 September 2022 Apply for GCUA 2030 Mentorship Programme! There are still a few open seats to the GCUA 2030 mentorship programme starting January 2023. Thi...
- 09 September 2022 GCUA 2030 course package GCUA 2030 offers four PhD-courses running from May to November 2022. Two of the courses have now...
- 13 September 2022 Halfway through the mentorship programme - what happens? The first cohort of the GCUA 2030 mentorship programme has reach half way through and so far it i...
Workshop: ‘Take Charge of Your Career as an Early Career Researcher’
Research careers are sought-after and increasingly competitive. It has never been more important for early career researchers to be strategic about career moves, develop effective networks and master the right skills to get into their careers of choice.
New course package within GCUA 2030
GCUA 2030 will offer four new PhD-courses running from May to November 2022. The courses can be taken as a full package or as individual courses.
- Agenda 2030: Synergies, conflicts, and assessment tools
- Working and communicating across cultures
- Education for sustainable development: Teaching for sustainability
- Designing research with impact using the Theory of Change approach
A global learning forum for sustainable development
The overall goal of GCUA 2030 is to enhance the capacity of its partners to contribute to Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through international collaboration. The network is funded by STINT 2021-2023.
A key objective is to equip the next generation of researchers, teachers and academic leaders with knowledge, tools and networks that will strengthen their capacity to work across disciplines and to conduct translational research.
The network offers different types of learning activities designed to accommodate and be attractive to students from different educational systems.