Working in the border zone between technology and biology, with application in weed control.
- Weed control in organic production of, row grown vegetables, orchards, willow etc., by mechanical and thermal methods.
- Integrated weed control in onion and winter crops.
- Weed control of black grass in winter wheat.
- Alternative weed control on hard surface areas with mechanical and thermal methods.
- Acetic acid for weed control in orchards och hard surface areas.
Weed control in organic production of vegetables and fruit.
Ongoing research projects
- Control strategies against nightshade and hairy nightshade, including short fallow and intercrops, in an organic crop rotation with potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Improved weed control effect through prolonged germination period combined with false seedbed and delayed sowing
- Integrated weed control in in onion.
- Project leader of three projects "Weed control methods in organic grown vegetables" started in 2006. The projects have been designed according to the research methodology "participatory research". The research has been carried out by growers.
- Control of black grass (Alopecurus myosuroides Huds.) Through various integrated cultivation measures.
- Master of Science in Horticulture at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Alnarp, Sweden, 1991
- PhD in Agriculture (AgrD) at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Alnarp, Sweden, 2002