2017-2017 Master's thesis student, Plant Chemetics Lab, Department of Plant Sciences, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK.
2016-2016 Erasmus exchange semester, University of Helsinki, Finland.
2014-2017 Master's in Crop Sciences (Major in Plant Nutrition and Protection), University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany.
2010-2014 Bachelor's in Agriculture (Major in Plant Pathology), University College of Agriculture, University of Sargodha, Pakistan.
1. Zahid MA, Sandroni M, Vetukuri RR, Andreasson E. A fast, nondestructive method for the detection of disease-related lesions and wounded leaves. BioTechniques. 2021 Jul;71(2).
2. *Resjö S, *Zahid MA, Burra DD, Lenman M, Levander F, Andreasson E. Proteomics of PTI and Two ETI Immune Reactions in Potato Leaves. International journal of molecular sciences. 2019 Jan;20(19):4726.
3. Iqbal M, Jamshaid M, Zahid MA, Andreasson E, Vetukuri RR, Stenberg JA. Biological control of strawberry crown rot, root rot and grey mould by the beneficial fungus Aureobasidium pullulans. BioControl. 2021 Mar 18:1-1.
4. Kalyandurg PB, Sundararajan P, Dubey M, Ghadamgahi F, Zahid MA, Whisson S, Vetukuri RR. Spray-induced gene silencing as a potential tool to control potato late blight disease. Phytopathology. 2021 Jan 1(ja).
5. Grosse‐Holz F, Madeira L, Zahid MA, Songer M, Kourelis J, Fesenko M, Ninck S, Kaschani F, Kaiser M, van der Hoorn RA. Three unrelated protease inhibitors enhance accumulation of pharmaceutical recombinant proteins in Nicotiana benthamiana. Plant biotechnology journal. 2018 Mar 6.
6. Yasmin S, Zaka A, Imran A, Zahid MA, Yousaf S, Rasul G, Arif M, Mirza MS. Plant growth promotion and suppression of bacterial leaf blight in rice by inoculated bacteria. PloS one. 2016 Aug 17;11(8):e0160688.
*1st joint author.