Our six goals aiming to improve animal welfare:
- To provide a dynamic scientific forum for discussion
- To promote cooperative efforts by joining different competences
- To produce high quality peer reviewed publications
- To provide a supportive environment for students and young researchers to develop their career in animal welfare
- To support stakeholders to safeguard and improve animal welfare
- To enhance Sweden's reputation as a leading nation in animal welfare
PhD course: Equitation Science
Registration is now open for the 2023 PhD course in Equitation Science. This course will be held June 12-16 at Wången (Sweden’s national centre for the education and development of harness racing and Icelandic horse riding).
Click to read more about this course and how to register!