SLU Risk assessment of plant pests is placed under the NJ faculty at SLU. Our activities are led by a steering committee with members from SLU, the Swedish Board of Agriculture and the Swedish Forest Agency. Operationally, two analysts work full time in the unit.
Johanna has the main responsibility for the risk assessment of microorganisms. She has worked full time as a risk analyst since 2017 and has a background as a forest pathologist and has, among other things, worked with invasive species of fungal pathogens.
- Riccardo Bommarco, Professor at the Department of Ecology, SLU, chairman
- Kristof Capieau, Chief Plant Health Officer, The Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Linda af Geijersstam, Advicer, The Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Gunnar Isacsson, Ecologist, The Swedish Forest Agency
- Anna Berlin, Researcher at the Department of forest mycology and plant pathology, SLU
- Johan Stenberg, Professor at the Department of plant protection biology, SLU
- Christer Björkman, Professor at the Department of ecology, SLU
- Pär Aronsson, Head of Faculty Administration at the Faculty of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences, faculty office (administrative support)