I have a broad research interest in the borderline between plant ecology, evolutionary biology and genetics. I also focus on research related to plant protection biology.
BI1260: Ekologi och statistik för trädgårdsingenjörer. Lecturer.
BI1267: Integrated pest management in sustainable production systems. Lecturer.
BI1294: Introduction to plant biology for sustainable production. Lecturer.
BI1296: Plant biology for breeding and protection. Lecturer.
LK0278: Urban agriculture and social interaction. Lecturer.
- Plant immunity in the field in relation to microbial influence (Swedish Research Council, Carl Trygger Foundation 2019-2022).
- Collection and determination of airbourne peptides and spores
from pathogens in nature (Crafoord Foundation, CF Lundströms stiftelse 2018-2020).
- Can increased bumblebee diversity in the agricultural landscape promote seed yield in red clover important for nothern Sweden (Regionalt jordbruksstöd, Lantmännens forskningsstiftelse, Partnerskap Alnarp 2019-2021).
- Development of biological strategies for control of seed-eating weevils in clover seed production (Partnerskap Alnarp 2016-2020).
- Differences in floral traits between modern cultivars and land races of importance for pollination success and seed yield in faba bean (Plattform Växtförädling, SLU 2019-2020).
- Sexual conflict during pollen competition in Collinsia heterophylla.
Leading fokus group on Low-risk substances in Plant Protection within Platform Plant Protection SLU (2017-2019).
MSc, Lund University. 1996
PhD, Lund University. 2000
Postdoc, IBLS, Glasgow University, UK. 2001
Postdoc, NTNU, Trondheim University, Norway. 2001-2003
Assistant Professor, Lund University. 2003-2009
Linnea Almqvist, deputy PhD supervisor
Christian Andersen, deputy PhD supervisor