Information from the course leader
Har du frågor om kursens innehåll? Kontakta kursledare Cecilia.Muller@slu.se
Har du andra administrativa frågor? Kontakta kursadministrationen på firstname.lastname@example.org.
Observera att kursledaren och administratören inte kan besvara frågor om behörighet till kursen.
HV0177 Horse nutrition, 7.5 CreditsHästens utfodring
SubjectsBiology Animal science
Education cycleBachelor’s level
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, entry requirements only from upper secondary school(G1N)
Formats and requirements for examination.
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.