Clinical anatomy and introduction to clinical studies
Additional course evaluations for TU0025
Academic year 2020/2021Clinical anatomy and introduction to clinical studies (TU0025-40094) 2021-04-14 - 2021-06-06
Academic year 2019/2020Clinical anatomy and introduction to clinical studies (TU0025-40130) 2020-04-15 - 2020-06-07
TU0025 Clinical anatomy and introduction to clinical studies, 11.5 CreditsKlinisk anatomi och klinisk propedeutik
Education cycleBachelor’s level
|Introduction to Clinical Studies||4.50||1004|
Advanced study in the main fieldFirst cycle, at least 60 credits from first-cycle courses as entry requirements(G2F)
Pass / Failed The requirements for attaining different grades are described in the course assessment criteria which are contained in a supplement to the course syllabus. Current information on assessment criteria shall be made available at the start of the course.
Formats and requirements for examination-
- If the student fails a test, the examiner may give the student a supplementary assignment, provided this is possible and there is reason to do so.
- If the student has been granted special educational support because of a disability, the examiner has the right to offer the student an adapted test, or provide an alternative assessment.
- If changes are made to this course syllabus, or if the course is closed, SLU shall decide on transitional rules for examination of students admitted under this syllabus but who have not yet passed the course.
- For the examination of a degree project (independent project), the examiner may also allow the student to add supplemental information after the deadline. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
- The right to take part in teaching and/or supervision only applies to the course date to which the student has been admitted and registered on.
- If there are special reasons, the student may take part in course components that require compulsory attendance at a later date. For more information on this, please refer to the regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level.
Responsible departmentDepartment of Clinical Sciences
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Determined by: Programnämnden för utbildning inom veterinärmedicin och husdjur (PN - VH)
There are no Grading criteria posted for this course
The course is offered as an independent course: No The course is offered as a programme course: Suppl. education for veterinarians with degrees from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland Tuition fee: Tuition fee only for non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens: 37404 SEK Cycle: Bachelor’s level
Subject: Veterinary MedicineCourse code: TU0025 Application code: SLU-40147 Location: Uppsala Distance course: No Language: Swedish Responsible department: Department of Clinical Sciences Pace: 100%