Lantmännen Lantbruk, Sweden
Institute of Bio- and Geosciences: Plant Sciences, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
Department of Soil and Environment, SLU, Sweden
Department of Crop Production Ecology, SLU, Sweden
Department of Plant Biology, SLU, Sweden
2017 – 2021 Doctor of Philosophy in Biology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden
2013 – 2015 Master of Science in Water and Environment, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
2009 – 2013 Bachelor of Environmental Engineering, Shandong Agricultural University, China
1. H. Liu, T. Colombi, O. Jäck, A. Westerbergh, M. Weih (2022). Linking wheat nitrogen use to root traits: Shallow and thin embryonic roots enhance uptake but reduce conversion efficiency of nitrogen. Field Crops Research, 285, 108603.
2. H. Liu, T. Colombi, O. Jäck, T. Keller, M. Weih (2022). Effects of soil compaction on grain yield of wheat depend on weather conditions. Science of the Total Environment, 807, 150763.
3. H. Liu, F. Fiorani, O. Jäck, T. Colombi, K.A. Nagel, M. Weih (2021). Shoot and root traits underlying genotypic variation in early vigor and nutrient accumulation in spring wheat grown in high-latitude light conditions. Plants 10: 174.
4. M. Weih, H. Liu, T. Colombi, T. Keller, O. Jäck, P. Vallenback, A. Westerbergh (2021). Evidence for magnesium-phosphorus synergism and co-limitation of grain yield in wheat agriculture. Scientific Reports 11: 9012.
5. F. Ahmed, E Arthur, H. Liu and M. Andersen (2020). New Rootsnap Sensor Reveals the Ameliorating Effect of Biochar on In Situ Root Growth Dynamics of Maize in Sandy Soil. Frontiers in Plant Science, 11, 949.
6. L. Ge, L. Cang, H. Liu, and D. Zhou (2016). Effects of warming on uptake and translocation of cadmium and copper in a contaminated soil-rice system under Free Air Temperature Increase. Chemosphere, 155, 1-8.
7. L. Ge, L. Cang, H. Liu, and D. Zhou (2015). Effects of different warming patterns on the translocations of cadmium and copper in a soil–rice seedling system. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 22(20), 15835-15843.