I have a background as a geographer, where I have studied a wide variety of topics like environmental protection, geomorphology, and climatology, as well as city planning, macroeconomics and rural development. A red thread throughout my studies has been an interest in land use and land ownership. To that end, I have done minor field studies in New Zeeland and Costa Rica. I combine these more theoretical insights with practical work in environmental communication at both the UN level and for NGOs in a Swedish context.
I am engaged in two projects:
- What is disinformation? Investigating understandings in literature and advocacy - exploring how disinformation is conceptualised and used within the context of Swedish forestry
- Mistra Environmental Communication: organisational networks in market contexts - regarding how sustainability is communicated and understood in international cotton supply chains and the Swedish fashion industry
- MSc. Environmental Communication and Management (2022), SLU
- MSc. Geography (2016), Stockholm University
- BSc. Geography (2012), Stockholm University