- 22 April 2022 Earth Day - Invest in our planet! Today we acknowledge The International Mother Earth Day. The theme for 2022 is Invest in our...
- 21 March 2022 Can urine help save food production during crises? With the current state of the world, where communities are hit by conflicts and climate change,...
- 11 March 2022 Climate conversation brings new thoughts for the future SLU Global and the four future platforms are continuing the climate conversations based on the IP...
Workshop: ‘Take Charge of Your Career as an Early Career Researcher’
Research careers are sought-after and increasingly competitive. It has never been more important for early career researchers to be strategic about career moves, develop effective networks and master the right skills to get into their careers of choice.
Webinar: Why I wrote an Impact CV
Welcome to watch the recording of the GCUA 2030 webinar ”Why I wrote an impact CV” by Professor Katherine Andrews, Director Griffith Institute for Drug Discovery, Australia.
New course package within GCUA 2030
GCUA 2030 will offer four new PhD-courses running from May to November 2022. The courses can be taken as a full package or as individual courses.
- Agenda 2030: Synergies, conflicts, and assessment tools
- Working and communicating across cultures
- Education for sustainable development: Teaching for sustainability
- Designing research with impact using the Theory of Change approach
A global learning forum for sustainable development
The overall goal of GCUA 2030 is to enhance the capacity of its partners to contribute to Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through international collaboration. The network is funded by STINT 2021-2023.
A key objective is to equip the next generation of researchers, teachers and academic leaders with knowledge, tools and networks that will strengthen their capacity to work across disciplines and to conduct translational research.
The network offers different types of learning activities designed to accommodate and be attractive to students from different educational systems.