As a part of the Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA) , SLU Future Food organises a series of webinars open to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and insights about interdisciplinary work.
Webinar series on interdisciplinarity
As a part of the Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA), SLU Future Food organises an open webinar series aimed at everyone who wants to increase their knowledge and insights about interdisciplinary work. The webinar series is part of SLU Future Foods' investment in increasing knowledge about interdisciplinary science at SLU.
- 22 March 2023: How interdisciplinarity has affected academic careers (Jessica Abbott, known from Swedish TV's "Ask Lund", a former participant of a Pufendorf Institute Tema, Senior Lecturer at Evolutionary Ecology, Lund University)
- 8 March 2023: How can you work practically with interdisciplinary research? (Marie Stenseke, Professor at the Department of Economy and Society, University of Gothenburg and Programme director of Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU.)
- 15 February 2023: Interdisciplinary research and applications (Malin Mobjörk, Senior Research Officer at Formas)
- 25 January 2023: Interdisciplinarity in practice - success factors and problems (Erland Mårald, Professor at the Department of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Umeå University)
- 5 October 2022: Reflections on Interdisciplinary research with examples from food research. (Håkan Jönsson, ethnologist, food culture researcher and visiting professor at the Department of People and Society, SLU)
- 31 May 2022: On Interdisciplinary work (Marie Stenseke, professor in Human Geography at University of Gothenburg)
- 18 May 2022: The new Interdisciplinary Academy and why it is an opportunity for complex challenges. (Helena Hansson, Professor in Economy at the Department of Economics, SLU, and Program Director at Mistra Food Futures)
Information events on Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU
For more information about the initiative, see Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA)
- 29 March 2023, at 12:05–12:45: The call from the Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – information and Q&A
- 19 April 2023, at 12:05–13:30: The call from the Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – match making and Q&A
- 3 May 2023, at 12:05–13:30: The call from the Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – match making and Q&A
- 10 May 2023, at 12:05–13:00: The call from the Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – information and Q&A
Other events on interdisciplinarity
- 19-20 September 2023: Interdisciplinary researcher residency at Philipsonska gården, Strängnäs.