The new Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA) at SLU organizes a series of webinars open to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and insights about interdisciplinary work. Several meetings about what the IDA Academy is and how to apply for it will also be held until the call closes in August. Here is also tips about the research camp on interdisciplinarity at Ekenäs in September.
Webinar series on interdisciplinarity
During 2022-2023, SLU will organize an open webinar series aimed at everyone at SLU who wants to increase their knowledge and insights about interdisciplinary work. The seminar series is part of SLU Future Foods' investment in increasing knowledge about interdisciplinary science at SLU. The webinar series is held in connection with the new initiative Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA).
- 2022-05-18: The new Interdisciplinary Academy and why it is an opportunity for complex challenges
- 2022-10-05: Reflections on Interdisciplinary research with examples from food research
- 2022-11-30: How can you work practically with interdisciplinary research?
- 2023-01-25: Interdisciplinarity in practice - success factors and problems
- 2023-02-15: Interdisciplinary research and applications
- 2023-03-22: How interdisciplinarity has affected academic careers (Please note that it has been moved from 2022-09-14)
Information events on Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU
For more information about the new initiative, see Interdisciplinary Academy (IDA)
- 2022-05-31: Inspiration for joining the Interdisciplinary Academy
- 2022-06-22: The Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – information and Q&A session
- 2022-08-16: The Interdisciplinary Academy at SLU – information and Q&A session
Other evens on interdisciplinarity
- 2022-09-20 – 22: Researchers camp on interdisciplinary work at Ekenäs