Focus groups within the area of plant protection
Five focus groups funded by SLU Platform Plant Protection have worked in the following areas (2017-2019):
- Diagnosis, monitoring and risk management, Contact: Åke Olson
- Plant protection in tuber crops, Contact: Erland Liljeroth
- Oilseed rape and other break crops as a strategic focus, Contact: Mattias Larsson
- Integrated use of low risk compounds in plant protection, Contact: Åsa Lankinen
- Plant protection in cereal crops, Contact: Paula Persson
The focus groups included farmers, foresters and other practitioners, advisers, representatives from businesses, governmental and non-governmental organisations, and researchers from different areas and faculties of SLU.
The main aim of these focus groups was successful collaboration between researchers and stakeholders. The effort was based on active participation of and dialogue between stakeholders and researchers. Read the outcomes from each of the groups here or by clicking on the respective focus group above.