The SLU Plant Protection Network consists of over 200 researchers within plant protection and plant health at SLU.
Do you have a specific question?
Do not hesitate to contact the people below:
- Plant protection: Björn Andersson, 018-67 16 17
- Weeds, biology and control: subject expert Anneli Lundkvist, 018-67 27 12
- Integrated plant protection: Velemir Ninkovic, 018-67 25 41
- Inducerad resistens, potato: Erland Liljeroth
- Pest insects and pollinators: Riccardo Bommarco
- Insects, chemical ecology, neurobiology, evolution, plant protection: Mattias Larsson
- Pesticides, plant protection: Mikaela Gönczi, 018-67 31 05,
- Plant protection, plant diseases: Paula Persson, 018-67 23 58, 070-532 48 17
- Crop production system: Göran Bergkvist, 018-67 29 10, 070-344 34 62
- Biological control: Johan A. Stenberg, 040-41 53 78, SLU Centre for Biological Control (CBC)
Everyone can find out about SLU's research in plant protection by subscribing to our newsletter here. The newsletter also provides information on various plant protection-related activities that may be of interest to researchers at SLU. Do you want your activity or report to be visible in the newsletter? Send your suggestions to Katja.Fedrowitz@slu.se.
Are you a researcher in plant protection/plant health at SLU?
Sign up for our common e-mail group to share news and information with your colleagues at SLU.
Centres within plant protection at SLU
- SLU Risk assessment of plant pests
- SLU Centre for biological control, CBC
- SLU Centre for Pesticides in the Environment, CKB
- SLU Centre for Organic Food & Farming, EPOK
- SLU Fältforsk Weed Control
- SLU FältForsk Plant Protection
- Wildlife Damage Centre, VSC
- SLU's Forests programme
- SLU Skogsplantforum, contact: coordinator Daniel Gräns
Popular science fact sheets in Swedish
Examples of projects
Healthy harvests in a changing climate
- SLU has, together with partners, developed a resource package to contribute to healthy harvest in a changing climate.