The SLU Plant Protection Network consists of over 200 researchers within plant protection and plant health at SLU. You are very welcome to contact us if you have a question about plant protection!
Do you have a specific question?
Do not hesitate to contact the people below:
- Plant protection: Björn Andersson, 018-67 16 17
- Weeds, biology and control: Anneli Lundkvist, 018-67 27 12
- Integrated plant protection: Velemir Ninkovic, 018-67 25 41, Laura Grenville-Briggs Didymus, 040-41 52 47
- Inducerad resistens, potato: Erik Andreasson, 040-41 53 49, Erik Alexandersson, 040-41 53 38
- Pest insects and pollinators: Riccardo Bommarco, 018-67 24 23
- Insects, chemical ecology, neurobiology, evolution: Mattias Larsson, 040-41 53 10, Paul Becher, 040-41 53 05
- Cultivation systems: Göran Bergkvist, 018-67 29 10
- Pesticides, plant protection: Mikaela Gönczi, 018-67 31 05
- Plant pathology: Jiasui Zhan , 018-672369
- Biological control: Johan A. Stenberg, 040-41 53 78
- Forest health and forest protection: Rimvydas Vasaitis, 018-67 18 74
- Game and forest: Fredrik Widemo, 090-786 81 40
- Forest entomology: Mats Jonsell, 018-67 28 76
- Crop production system: Göran Bergkvist, 018-67 29 10
- Forest pathology: Jan Stenlid, 018-67 18 07,
Audrius Menkis, 018-67 27 29 Michelle Cleary, 040-41 51 81
- Forest damage: SLU Forest Damage Centre
Everyone can find out about SLU's research in plant protection by subscribing to our newsletter here. The newsletter also provides information on various plant protection-related activities that may be of interest to researchers at SLU. Do you want your activity or report to be visible in the newsletter? Send your suggestions to Katja.Fedrowitz@slu.se.
Are you a researcher in plant protection/plant health at SLU?
Sign up for our common e-mail group to share news and information with your colleagues at SLU.
Centres within plant protection at SLU
- SLU Risk assessment of plant pests
- SLU Centre for biological control, CBC
- SLU Centre for Pesticides in the Environment, CKB
- SLU Centre for Organic Food & Farming, EPOK
- SLU Fältforsk Weed Control
- SLU Fältforsk Plant Protection
- SLU Wildlife Damage Centre, VSC
- SLU's Forests programme
- SLU Skogsplantforum, contact: coordinator Daniel Gräns
- SLU Forest Damage Centre
Popular science fact sheets in Swedish
Examples of projects
Healthy harvests in a changing climate
- SLU has, together with partners, developed a resource package to contribute to healthy harvest in a changing climate.