- 03 October 2022 Interdisciplinary in focus when researchers met in Ekenäs SLU's four Future Platforms invited senior as well as junior SLU researchers to Ekenäs Herrgård,...
- 19 September 2022 SLU Landscape Call For Ideas is open! Call For Ideas (CFI) is open! This year’s theme is Landscape architecture as a CLIMATE ACTOR.
- 07 July 2022 Successful PhD course in Criticality 2022 The fourth iteration of the PhD Criticality course took place during spring 2022 in a hybrid...
- 04 July 2022 Internationalise education for urban futures! The International Forum on Urbanism (IFoU) took place in Bordeaux from 29 June to 1 July 2022. Li...
Sustainable cities and communities
SLU has broad competence linked to the many facets of sustainable urban development. Blue-Green infrastructure, biodiversity, design of urban landscapes and sustainable urban food systems are just a few examples. By connecting disciplines, faculties and sectors, the platform stimulates the new research, new methods and new collaborations needed to make future urban landscapes ecologically, economically and socially sustainable.
- 12 Oct – 13 Oct SLU Landscape days
- 20 Oct Urban Forestry and Green Infrastructure – a historic perspective
- 15 Nov Urban Green Infrastructure in Ethiopia
- 30 Nov How can you work practically with interdisciplinarity?
- 1 Dec – 31 Jan PhD course: Research funding proposals with a multi-, inter- or transdisciplinary approach
- 24 Jan Outdoor environment day 2023
- 25 Jan Interdisciplinarity in practice - success factors and problems