- 25 November 2022 Herd immunity in food crops for increased food safety Can heard immunity in food crops be achieved through speckled use of resistant cultivars,...
- 22 November 2022 Young people engage in sustainable forestry Africa has the youngest population in the world and is also a continent that faces serious...
- 17 November 2022 Soil fungal conservation values and contributions to soil carbon dynamics How fast soil organisms in boreal forests break down and store carbon has great significance for...
En plattform för tvärvetenskaplig skogsforskning
Future Forests encompasses the importance of forests and forestry for the development of a biobased economy as well as climate adaptation and the various ecosystem services that forests offer. Decision-making processes, where different groups' perspectives on forestry are taken into account, are also included in the activities.
- 30 Nov How can you work practically with interdisciplinarity?
- 1 Dec – 31 Jan PhD course: Research funding proposals with a multi-, inter- or transdisciplinary approach
- 8 Dec Future analysis of the management of urban forests
- 14 Dec Forest Social: The Swedish Wildfires of 2018: Forests as Lived Spaces and Local Community Agency
- 19 Jan – 20 Jan Open meeting SLU Skogsskadecentrum
- 25 Jan Interdisciplinarity in practice - success factors and problems
- 15 Feb Interdisciplinary research and applications
- 22 Mar How interdisciplinarity has affected academic careers