- 15 June 2022 Open call of two co-funded collaborative post doc projects The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science at SLU hereby opens a call for co-funding o...
- 09 June 2022 New report on alternative treatment methods for horses, dogs and cats Complementary and alternative veterinary medicine, so-called CAVM methods, are used to varying...
- 08 June 2022 SLU Aquaculture announces a new open call To stimulate cross-faculty collaborations and further strengthen aquaculture research at SLU we...
- 24 May 2022 Animal and dairy science The role of animal livestock in a circular food production system A sustainable diet requires changes in our production system. What should we eat? Some diets are...
June 26 to July 1 2022
Registration is now open
Early bird until 22:nd of april
Digital participation (not an option for presenting authors)
In summer 2022 Sweden and SLU will host the 11’th International Conference on Equine Exercise Physiology. It is a conference that attracts the best researchers working with sport horses. The program and registration information will be announced on the home page www.iceep.org. After the conference there will be held a one-day seminar open to professionals and interested from the horse community. Program below. This is a unique opportunity to listen to international well renowned scientists lecturing in Sweden (lectures will be held in English).
Preliminary program (link)
- 19 May – 20 May CANCELLED: The 5th Annual Animal Welfare Science Symposium 2020
- 15 Dec Postponed: One Health webinar #8 - Lena-Mari Tamminen
- 30 Jan Licentiate lecture: Infection dynamics of Cryptosporidium bovis and Cryptosporidium ryanae in cattle
- 13 Dec Dissertation: Peste-des-petits-ruminants virus—in the field and in the host