Former steering group
Between 2007 and 2011 SCNI was directed by a steering group including representatives from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and different organisations and authorities.
The main task of the steering group was to support the director (Eva Sandberg) and to evaluate and follow up the work of SCNI.
The members of the steering group
- Sven G Hultman, chairman, consultant.
- Anders Szczepanski, National Centre for Environmental and Outdoor Education, Linköping University.
- Ingegerd Ward, Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.
- Ulf Lovén, Swedish Ecotourism Association.
- Ewa Bergdahl, Swedish Museum of Natural History
- Lars Hallgren, Environmental communication, Department of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Ludmilla Wieslander, County Administrative Board of Västerbotten.
- Stina Lindblad, Association of Outdoor Schools.
- Ulrika Larsson, County Administration Board of Östergötland.