The Department of Biosystems and Technology offers courses in the areas agricultural and horticultural crop production, animal production, buildings, energy, hydroponic systems, sustainable production systems and technology for animal and crop production. We also contribute with our knowledge in many courses in other fields.
The courses are offered in following programmes
- Agroecology - master´s programme
- Agricultural Science programme – Animal Science (not in English)
- Horticultural Science - master´s programme
- Agricultural and Rural Management – Bachelor's programme (not in English)
- Horticultural Management: Gardening and Horticultural Production – Bachelor's programme (not in English)
The department offers the following courses for international students.
Applications should be made through universityadmissions.se.
- Bachelor Project in Agricultural Science, 15.0 credits
- Bachelor Project in Biology, 15.0 credits
- Ecology of Production Systems, 15.0 credits
- Environmental Issues in Crop Production, 15.0 credits
- Horticultural Crop Physiology, 15.0 credits
- Horticultural Production Physiology, 15.0 credits
- Project based research training, 15.0 credits
- Project based research training, 30.0 credits