- REINFEED - feeding reindeer for future free-range functionality Short- and long-term effects of winter-feeding on future ability to utilize natural pastures
- Holistic understanding of lichen growth In this project, we aim to assess if moose browsing has positive effects also on lichen height, which together with cover is related to total lichen biomass, and if those dynamics promote reindeer use of young forests.
- ReiGN reindeer husbandry in a globalizing North Resilience, adaptations and pathways for actions
- Contested landscapes: navigating competing claims and cumulative impacts in Northern Sweden (CO-LAND) The project explores approaches to manage the cumulative impacts specifically on the connectivity and quality of reindeer pastures. These pastures will serve as an “indicator” for the wider impacts on the green infrastructure of the landscape.
- Brown bear predation on reindeer calves and possible preventive measures Effective interventions in order to reduce bear predation on reindeer calves.
Published: 28 October 2021 - Page editor: email@example.com