- Recovered phosphorus as feed phosphate to pigs and avians EasyMining, the Swedish University of Agricultural Services (SLU) and Lantmännen have started an innovative project testing the precipitated calcium phosphate (PCP) recovered in the Ash2Phos-project as feed phosphate to poultry and pigs. The hypothesis is that recovered calcium phosphate from sludge ash has the same level of phosphorus digestibility as conventional MCP in pigs and poultry.
- Increased utilization of ley crops in feed for organic pigs Feeding strategies and influence of dietary inclusion of grass/clover silage on production, fertility, N-emission and pig behaviour
- Gut health in monogastric animals The purpose of this project is to identify how various bioactive compounds affect the maturation, physiology and microbiota of the intestine, and how these substances can contribute to maintaining good gut health in pig and other monogastric animals.
- Sustainability of pig production through improved feed efficiency What will the future, sustainable pig production look like? This project includes modelling and evaluation of pig production systems. We work with environmental and social life cycle analyses.
- Microbiome-centered strategies to promote development of the immune system in suckling pigs The aim of the proposed project is to find nutritional strategies to enhance immune competence in young pigs to improve their resilience against enteric infections.
- Impact of early gut microflora colonization on foraging behaviour in pigs Investigating the microbiota-gut-brain axis in pigs
Published: 13 September 2022 - Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org