Description of the field
Development and evaluation of new methods and techniques for improved diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention of diseases, injuries and complications, including the study of risk factors.
The focus areas of the topic are:
- Research in clinical and pre-clinical application of biomaterials and surgical implants.
- Research in the field of dental health, and communication strategies for
- improved implementation of new findings.
- Research in musculoskeletal conditions, injuries and diseases, with a focus on sports medicine and rehabilitation.
- Research in surgically treatable diseases with a focus on clinically and pre-clinically applicable predictive biomarkers.