Here, you will find a list of outputs produced by Baltic ForBio, WP5.
GA 5.2 Models to supply of small bioenergy plants
- The Guidebook on supply logistics and quality management in wood fuel procurement for small scale bioenergy plants.
- Business Models, Governance Structures and a Co-operative form for Small-scale Forest Heat Production Set-ups
- Models to supply small bioenergy plants with wood chips from local forests and landscape – Altlandsberg Case Study
- Regional Wood Fuel Supply for Small Bioenergy Plants (04/02/2021). It reports results on a case study in the Altlandsberg region, in Brandenburg, Germany.
GA 5.3 Decision Toolset for small scale bioenergy projects based on wood chips
- The Wood Fuel User Manual seeks to provide a comprehensive overview of the entire woodbased energy value chain, from wood resources to various heating solutions, environmental requirements, and cost-effectiveness calculations. The book focuses on expanding the use of wood fuel as well as its residues-free and more efficient use – to make sure that there will be enough forest all of us!