Our work ethics and research strategy are presented here as a framework for how we work and interact with each other. We promote these core values for a professional and enjoyable work atmosphere in our department.
- We listen to each other.
- Everybody is treated fairly and has an equal opportunity to contribute.
- We make sure that non-Swedish speakers are included in social and professional situations, including e-mail communications.
- We consider the impact of our actions on colleagues, collaborators, students as well as clients.
- We recognize each other’s contributions and efforts and give both positive and constructive feedback.
- Remember that a thank you and a smile goes a long way.
- We work along the common goal of ensuring the visibility and recognition of our department as a centre of excellence within forestry.
- We have open discussions across all disciplines and respect each other’s different points of view.
- We collaborate.
- We keep deadlines.