Undergraduate and Master's Studies
Our Department provides courses in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Technology (GIT), Forest Inventory, Forest Panning, Forest Mathematical Statistics and Organization and Leadership.
You can take the courses as a part of SLU's Master of forestry program or as individual courses. The Department is also responsible for the activities in the Ljungberg's Laboratory.
Bachelor's level courses
- Applied Remote Sensing in Forestry
- Forest Planning with PlanWise as Decision Support
- Gender Competence for the Forestry Sector
- Statistics and Forest Inventory
Master's level courses
- Forest Remote Sensing
- Forest Sustainability Analysis
- Forestry from an Organizational Theory-Related Perspective
- Geographic Information Technology II
- Remote Sensing and Forest Inventory
The Ljungberg's Laboratory is a resource for assembling and analyse of remote sensing data, and a meeting place for students, researchers and companies.