Our Department provides courses in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Technology (GIT), Forest Inventory, Forest Panning, Forest Mathematical Statistics and Organization and Leadership.
You can take the courses as a part of SLU's Master of forestry program or as individual courses. The Department is also responsible for the activites in the Ljungberg's Laboratory.
Bachelor's level courses
- Applied Remote Sensing in Forestry
- Forest Planning with PlanWise as Decision Support
- Gender Competence for the Forestry Sector
- Planning and analysis with the Heureka system
- Statistics and Forest Inventory
Master's level courses
- Forest Remote Sensing
- Forest Sustainability Analysis
- Forestry from an Organizational Theory-Related Perspective
- Geographic Information Technology II
- Remote Sensing and Forest Inventory
The Ljungberg's Laboratory is a resource for assembling and analyse of remote sensing data, and a meeting place for students, researchers and companies.