A workshop was arranged by SLU in 2014, with participants from the Swedish Museum of Natural History (NRM), the county administrations, the Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management, the Swedish Board of Agriculture and researchers from SLU and other universities.
The following presentations that were held at the workshop can be downloaded as pdf-files:
- DNA‐based methodology. Thomas Lyrholm (NRM)
- Mussels & Barcoding. Stefan Lundberg (NRM)
- Fish, crayfish & mussels as eDNA. Introduction and fieldwork. Patrik Bohman (SLU)
- Fish, crayfish & mussels as eDNA. Laboratory analyses & results. Rodrigo Esparza‐Salas (NRM)
- Top predators & eDNA. Karl Lundström (SLU)
- Lake fish communities – monitoring today and tomorrow. Kerstin Holmgren (SLU)