The Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment offers courses for PhD students. Some are primarily for the students at the department, and some are open to students from other parts of SLU and other universities.
Courses for all PhD students
- Multivariate methods for ecologists. Next course occasion will be autumn 2023.
The majority of our courses are organize by the research school Focus on Soils and Water. They have a course page where you can read about upcoming and previous courses. Some courses are also organized by the research school Ecology- basics and applications.
Courses for the department's PhD students
Previous courses (selection)
Read more about previous courses at the course page of Focus on Soils and Water. Some examples of our courses are:
- Multivariate methods for ecologists. Yearly since 1996.
- OmAqua - Organic Micropollutants in the Aquatic Environment: Measurements and Transport from Source to Tap (2021 and 2023)
- Ecosystem functioning: From theory to application (2021)
- Traditional and molecular methods to assess biodiversity. Focus on DNA (meta)barcoding & Aquatic Organisms (2019)
- Ecological stability in times of rapid environmental change (2018)