PhD courses at the Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
The Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment offers courses for PhD students. Some are primarily for the students at the department, and some are open to students from other parts of SLU and other universities.
Courses for all PhD students
- Multivariate methods for ecologists. Next course occasion will be autumn 2021.
- OmAqua - Organic Micropollutants in the Aquatic Environment: Measurements and Transport from Source to Tap.
- May-October 2021.
- Program and more information OmAqua (pdf).
- Ecosystem functioning: From theory to application
- September 2021.
- Program and more information about Ecosystem functioning (pdf)
Courses for the department's PhD students
Previous courses (selection)
- Multivariate methods for ecologists. Yearly since 1996.
- Traditional and molecular methods to assess biodiversity. Focus on DNA (meta)barcoding & Aquatic Organisms (organized by Focus on Soils and Water)
- Ecological stability in times of rapid environmental change (October 2018)